This year Culture Night promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Culture Night will celebrate it’s tenth year, and organisers expect around 350,000 people to take part this year. Over 900 venues around the island will open their doors to the public on Friday 18 September to celebrate culture, creativity and the arts. The best part is all events are FREE!
So get involved!
With so many events to choose from, it’s hard to decide. To help you out, we compiled a list of our top picks.
Our Top 15 Culture Night Events
2. Downstairs Dublin on Merrion Square, Dublin
3. The Lighthouse Cinema, Dublin
5. Open Studio Visit to Louis Mulcahy Pottery, Co. Kerry
6. After Dark at the Museum, Co. Kerry
7. An Extravaganza of Colour and Culture at the Schoolhouse for Art, Co. Wicklow
8. Music Trail with the Con Tempo Quartet, Galway City
9. Glimpses of Galway, Galway City
10. Taispeántas Stairiúil agus ceol ón Chrannóg / Historic Exhibition and Music, Co. Donegal