Our New Hostels
Discover new places, have the craic and crash at our new hostels! The new hostels are located in some of Ireland’s most iconic locations, from the heart of the rebel city to the island stronghold of the Pirate Queen. The surroundings bring you some of Europe’s best biking trails, hiking trails, sandy beaches and amazing sunsets.
Converted Irish school in city centre location
- Free Home Cinema
- In house Sauna
- Perfect for exploring the English Market, Cork Gaol and teh Jameson Experience
Luxury Hostel located in the heart of the mountain biking trails in the Ballyhoura Mountains!
- Custom designed and hand-built hostel which provides a calm and luxurious location
- 3km away of Europe’s best mountain bike trails suitable for all levels
- Kick back after a day on the trails in the relaxing Sauna
- Boasts varied accommodation including family rooms, dormitory rooms
Hostel located in the centre of Westport, voted the best large tourist town in Ireland in 2014!
- On the Wild Atlantic Way
- Get adventurous! Westport is the adventure capital of Ireland
- FREE light breakfast (tea and toast)
- Great for Groups and Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts
Take on island-living and adventure on Clare Island
- Located on the edge of the dramatic sea cliffs surrounded by the Wild Atlantic waters!
- Traditional Irish bar where you can have the “craic”
- Relaxing views over the seascapes
- FREE light breakfasts
Luxury Hostel found in the vibrant town of Ennis:
- Housed on a restored 17th century aristocratic Gentleman’s Club
- It won Lonely Planet’s “Top Choice” in 2012
- The dramatic Cliffs of Moher and the strange landscapes of the Burren are within easy reach
- FREE light breakfast
The new hostels and their great staff are waiting for you this year!
Make sure to book online now or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 830 4555!