Hostels in Wicklow
Our hostels in Wicklow are located in Ireland’s most scenic locations, in the Wicklow National Park. Wicklow is known as the “Garden of Ireland” because of beauty of the landscape and the many shades of green! It is home to the 132km hiking trail called the Wicklow Way and the historical pilgrimage route of St Kevin that goes over the Dublin Mountains.
All Ensuite Luxury Hostel in the Famous Glendalough area!
- Beside Wicklow National Park & visitor centre;
- Beside the Medieval monastic settlement;
- On the Wicklow Way walking trail;
- Great for Groups and Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts;
- Dorm beds from €15 per night.
Have a Unique Experience in our No Frills Mountain Lodge!
- Back-to-basics hostel – rough and ready & full of character!
- Historical 20th century mountain lodge;
- On the Wicklow Way trail through Ireland’s largest glacial valley;
- No phone signal, electricity or running water here – be prepared!
- Dorm beds from €14 per night!
Luxury Hostel – popular with schools, families and hikers!
- Right on the famous Wicklow Way overlooking the Glencree Valley;
- Originally an 18th century farmhouse – now even hosts weddings!
- Modern self-catering facilities, de-luxe rooms and honeymoon suite;
- Close to Enniskerry village and Powerscourt Estate;
- Dorm beds from €16 per night.