Hostels in Kerry
Enjoy our Dún Chaoin hostel in Dingle on the peninsula – an area truly touched by God!
Our hostels in Kerry are located in parts of Ireland that are considered the most scenic locations. It’s one of the most popular destinations for visitors for good reasons! Kerry is known as the “Kingdom” because of its regal status and majestic scenery too!
The Grandest Hostel in Ireland!
- A Converted 18th Century Mansion;
- Located beside Killarney National Park;
- Voted in the Top 5 as Favourite Irish hostel by readers of TNT Magazine;
- Set on 75 acres of gardens and woodland;
- High Ropes Zip Wire course;
- Member of Green Hospitality;
- Dorm beds from €17 per night.
Friendly Family-run Hostel!
- Off-the-beaten track remote hostel in beautiful valley;
- Located on the Kerry Way walking trail;
- Access to Carrantoohil – the highest mountain in Ireland;
- Walking distance to National Park;
- Shop onsite;
- Dorm beds from €19 per night.
Stunning location with the Hostel facing the Blasket Islands!
- Most westerly hostel in Europe;
- Located on the Dingle Trail hiking trail;
- Gaeltacht language area;
- 8km from Dingle Village;
- Dorm beds from €16.50 per night.