Hostels in Galway
Our hostels in Galway are located in one of Ireland’s most scenic locations, the West of Ireland as well as our Galway City Youth Hostel right in the heart of the buzzing Galway city – renowned for its party-like atmosphere! Galway City is known as the “City of the Tribes” and it’s the capital of the West. Galway is also home to the Connemara region of Ireland, famous for its savage beauty and relaxed pace of life.
With a great atmosphere and stunning location!
- Family-friendly volunteer-led hostel oozing with character;
- Right at the base of the Ben Lettery mountains;
- Close to Connemara National Park;
- Ideal for Walking trails and Connemarathon;
- Dorm beds from €13.50 per night.
In the heart of Connemara – the perfect escape!
- Situated in Killary, Ireland’s only fjord;
- Was a former hunting lodge;
- Has its own bar too!
- Plenty of organised outdoor activities;
- Dorm beds from €19 per night.
Voted in the Top 10 Hostels of the World by Hostelworld!
- Spacious city hostel;
- Lively Atmosphere – just join in the craic!
- 100m from Eyre Square – the centre of Galway!
- Just 3 minutes from Bus and Rail stations;
- Dorm beds from €18 per night.