Book a Group in!
Our Groups Department can help you with any queries but make sure you know some details before you book!
Before you book in…
- Do you know which hostel/s you want to stay in?
- Do you have set dates or can you be flexible?
- Do you have an approximate number of people who will be attending? The more people the better the discount may be!
- Have you decided who is the organiser and who the leaders are in advance?
- Do you know the number of females and males of the groups? It’s not essential immediately but it does help us work out where people will be sleeping!
- Do you want meals? Our Groups Department can send you through a menu with prices for your group.
- Do you have any activities that you want to do? Again, our Groups Department can suggest group activities that suit your particular group!
For all group bookings and enquiries
Contact our Groups Reservation Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 830 4555 between 9am – 5:30pm.
Groups have their own Booking Conditions – take a look before you book (no need for a law degree!)