Are you a digital hotshot?
As an Intern you will work with our Digital Marketing Manager and input into the digital strategy by targeting our customers with relevant content about hostels in Ireland. Together you will support the Marketing team by creating a content calendar in line with their annual campaigns. You will input into the social media strategy and keep track of all the KPIs so that we can measure our ROI.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN*?
- How to update and optimise the website through our CMS.
- Writing for the Web & UX (including HTML).
- Social Media Marketing.
- Email Marketing.
- Tourism Promotion
- Digital measurement.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create content in line with the brand voice and digital strategy.
- Interact with customers on social media.
- Manipulate images.
- Deal with external providers.
WHAT QUALITIES WILL YOU HAVE?
- Personality: You will have to interact with our varied community.
- Creative: You will enjoy graphics and writing for our community.
- Collabortive: You will be working with different teams and Hostels
- Detail Orientated: You will want our content to be the best for our community.
If you’re interested in this role – please contact Roy by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 28
with “Digital Marketing Intern” in the subject line and explain why you would like this role.
The internship is from July to October 2016
If you are eligible for the Student Erasmus Internship, please apply via their website as there is funding to help you, you can find it here.
*Unforunately we cannot teach you how to shoot. This is an unpaid position but we do provide accommodation and breakfast in our Dublin hostel.