1. Dublin International Hostel - Dublin City Centre
A former convent offering FREE breakfast, FREE WiFi and FREE secure parking.
2. Knockree Hostel - Enniskerry, County Wicklow
A beautiful and modern 5 Star hostel for different types of travellers.
3. Glendaloch International - Glendalough, County Wicklow
This 5 star all en-suite hostel is directly situated on the famous Wicklow Way.
4. Glenmalure Valley - Greenane, County Wicklow
A simple mountain lodge in the “Garden of Ireland” with a unique charm.
5. Beach Haven Hostel - Tramore, County Waterford
A unique and inviting family run hostel near Tramore and Waterford City.
6. Cashel Holiday Hostel - Cashel, County Tipperary
hostel itself is a family-run hostel in a renovated 250 year old
Georgian house full of character and charm.
7. Cork International Hostel - Cork City, County Cork
Our Cork Hostel is a 4 star all en-suite hostel in Cork City, the third largest city of Ireland.
8. Cape Clear Hostel - Cape Clear Island, County Cork
It is said, that this island has got the best climate in Ireland.
9. Killarney International Hostel - Killarney, County Kerry
Housed in an 18th century mansion – Killarney International Hostel is a very impressive one indeed!
10. Black Valley Youth Hostel - Killarney, County Kerry
It is perfectly situated for many off-the-beaten-track activities in a breathtaking nature.
11. Dunquin (Dún Chaoin) Youth Hostel - Tralee, County Kerry
Located in a truly breathtaking corner of Ireland and holds the title of the most westerly hostel in Europe.
12. Jamaica Inn Hostel - Sixmilebridge, County Clare
Sixmilebridge is a good example of a typical Irish country village with a real community feel.
13. The Burren Hostel - Lisdoonvarna, County Clare
The Burren Hostel is a friendly and relaxing hostel located in the heart of the unique geological region of the Burren.
14. Sleepzone Galway City Hostel - Wood Quay, County Galway
Directly located in the cultural capital of Western Ireland.
15. Cong Hostel - Cong, County Mayo
The true West of Ireland Experience can be felt here.
16. The Connemara Hostel - Leenane, County Galway
This former hunting lodge has been converted into one of the most comfortable hostels anywhere in Europe
17. Yeats Village - Ballinode, County Sligo
In Sligo history, culture and heritage mix with ease in the modern city life that is Ireland today.
18. Bluestack Centre - Drimarone, County Donegal
Both Hostel and Activity Centre in an idyllic environment.
19. Errigal Youth Hostel - Gweedore, County Donegal
This 5 star hostel is situated in a stunning corner of Ireland in County Donegal.
20. Trá Na Rosann - Near Downings, County Donegal
A former hunting lodge and the most northerly youth hostel in all Ireland.
21. Newgrange Lodge - Donore, County Meath
A 5 star all en-suite hostel located in the heart of the historical and picturesque Boyne Valley region.
Download our 2013 Brochure
with a more detailed map inside!
You might need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view this document.