Hostels in Ireland
With 21 youth hostels in Ireland and more youth hostels in Hostelling International Northern Ireland - we have the whole of island of Ireland covered!
Our Hostels are the only Youth Hostels in Ireland, with great locations, value and the friendliest and most helpful staff (if we do say so ourselves!).
All hostels have self-catering facilities for guests and usually games, activities and dry rooms and/or a laundry for when you've been out for a hike!
There's also free parking in most of hostels and WiFi in the larger ones - though some places in the countryside have limited internet - that's just the way it is in the mountains!
You can see a list of all hostels below but look at the MAP to see their location too!
1. Dublin International Hostel - Dublin City Centre
A former convent (with a Church restaurant!) offering FREE breakfast, FREE WiFi and FREE secure parking.
2. Knockree Hostel - Enniskerry, County Wicklow
A beautiful and modern 5 Star hostel right on the Wicklow Way - popular with groups!
3. Glendaloch International Hostel - Glendalough, County Wicklow
This 5 star all en-suite hostel is directly situated on the famous Wicklow Way.
4. Glenmalure Hostel - Greenane, County Wicklow
A simple mountain lodge in the “Garden of Ireland” with a unique charm.
5. Beach Haven Hostel - Tramore, County Waterford
A unique and inviting family run hostel near Tramore and Waterford City.
6. Cashel Holiday Hostel - Cashel, County Tipperary
A family-run hostel in a renovated 250 year old
Georgian house full of character and charm - 5 minutes from the famous Rock of Cashel.
7. Cork International Hostel - Cork City, County Cork
Our Cork Hostel is a 4 star all en-suite hostel in Cork City, the third largest city of Ireland.
8. Cape Clear Hostel - Cape Clear Island, County Cork
It is said that this island gets best climate in Ireland - and sealife too!
9. Killarney International Hostel - Killarney, County Kerry
Housed in an 18th century mansion – Killarney International Hostel is a very impressive one indeed!
10. Black Valley Youth Hostel - Killarney, County Kerry
It is perfectly situated for many off-the-beaten-track activities in breathtaking natural surroundings.
11. Dunquin (Dún Chaoin) Youth Hostel - Tralee, County Kerry
Located in a truly breathtaking corner of Ireland and holds the title of the most westerly hostel in Europe.
12. The Burren Hostel - Lisdoonvarna, County Clare
The Burren Hostel is a friendly and relaxing hostel located in the heart of the unique geological region of the Burren.
13. Sleepzone Galway City Hostel - Wood Quay, County Galway
Galway is always a popular party town and this hostel is right beside Eyre Square in the centre!
14. Cong Hostel - Cong, County Mayo
The true West of Ireland Experience with a touch of Hollywood magic!
15. Ben Lettery Connemara Youth Hostel - Connemara, County Galway
At the foot of one of the famous Twelve Bens - this hostel offers a slice of Connemara's true beauty!
16. The Connemara Hostel - Leenane, County Galway
This former hunting lodge has been converted into one of the most comfortable hostels anywhere in Europe
17. Bluestack Centre - Drimarone, County Donegal
Both a Hostel and an Activity Centre in an idyllic mountain range.
18. Errigal Youth Hostel - Gweedore, County Donegal
This 5 star hostel is situated in a stunning corner of Ireland in County Donegal.
19. Trá Na Rosann Hostel - Near Downings, County Donegal
A former hunting lodge and the most northerly youth hostel in all Ireland.
20. Newgrange Lodge Hostel - Donore, County Meath
A 5 star all en-suite hostel located in the heart of the historical and picturesque Boyne Valley region.